Monday, May 11, 2009

Music to my ears!

Finally! I found a very cool applications for my radio listening pleasure. Bump through Andrew Raj's blog where he distributed his very own Drewbuzz Radio program for free. It enables you too listen to some of Malaysia's nice radio stations right from your desktop. All you need is an internet connection.



Guess you might wonder why I'm quite ecstatic about this program. I can't listen to Astro's radio when I'm here in Lawas. If I'm driving from KK to Lawas, those Astro radios only lasts me up till Beaufort. And I still have to drive another 100 kilometres more before reaching home. Getting Traxx Fm is a little bit difficult too especially when I'm inside the house.

I do subscribe to Astro, but, switching on the TV just to listen to the radio might be a little waste of electricity don't you think? Not forgetting the sounds from the TV speakers would not satisfy most of us. Anyway, with this little app, I just bring my wireless broadband and my laptop, and I can access my fave Lite FM from almost anywhere in Malaysia! Great! Visit HERE for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment