Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Helen and Rosa - Photoshoot at Tun Fuad Park

Sorry for the long absence. As usual, I have been busy with work, not forgetting I have acquired some new (or rather used) ,interesting items that will help me in my photography journey. One of the highlights was, after almost three years using a netbook, I bought myself a new laptop. Never thought editing photos and videos would be this easy and fast.

Anyway, this is another photoshoot organised by a few members of Sony Alpha Kaki Photo (SAKP) in Facebook which I am a member and is based in Kota Kinabalu. It's an active, I mean really active group comprises of mostly Sony Alpha camera users, but welcomed other brands as well.

This particular session was held at Tun Fuad Park, and I used Nex with Carl Zeiss 50mm. Reflectors were used because it was very hot and sunny.


Rosa.


Helen.












Carl Zeiss wide open.








Captured with Nex's Toy photo feature.

These subsequent photos were taken with Nex's High Contrast Monochrome feature.







I did mentioned that SAKP is a very active group, and as far as I can remember, there are plans of back to back photoshoot session starting this week. I do hope I will have the time to blog about all those. Till then, happy shooting!

No comments:

Post a Comment