Monday, January 3, 2011

Miri Marriott Resort and Spa - 2nd part

That night, due to the 'comfortness' of the pillows and bed, I woke up quite late. I went out to the balcony to feel the fresh air.


Good morning Miri!


This was taken from my room's balcony. A beautiful sight to start the day.

Without wasting much time, both of us got prepared and walk around the hotel's compound.




Gym. It's open literally 24 hours!





Walk up to the lobby area.








This is the pool that is located facing the sea.




Walk down the stairs to reach the cafe.

Breakfast is really important, so for my second trip I opt the a room with breakfast provided. However, walk-in guest would have to pay RM42.00 ++.


What a relaxing sight!




Asian cuisine section where nasi lemak and frieds stuffs were served.




Fruits and salads.


A view of the dining area.


Once again some nice selection of teas were served, plus freshly brewed choices of coffees.

Does the breakfast worth the price paid? You bet! I had quite a handful of western breakfast dishes and all taste great!

No comments:

Post a Comment