Friday, April 1, 2011

Lily at Tun Fuad Tower

Another late post, due to the extra workload that have been bugging me for the past few weeks. And I'm not teaching all this week because I was tied up with just concluded badminton tournament at SMK Datuk Peter Mojuntin and the current athletics training at Penampang Stadium.

Anyway, today's post is about a recent portraiture session held at Tun Fuad Tower at Yayasan Sabah and our talent this time was Lily. This time, I used both the 18-55 and the CCTV lens.


Indian Summer plugin in Nik. Love this lots!







With the decoration beads, she looked a bit like Pocahontas!




Anyway, I just came back from Natural Lighting workshop organised by Sony Malaysia which was held at Promenade. It's the only workshop, I think, that my Nex could match up with its bigger brothers where no flash would be used. It was great, and I won third place in a mini competition yay! Will blog about that. For now, I'm on the lookout for a used body to be my 'third' camera, either an A200, A100 or the KM7D. I do hope to get one by the end of this month tho. Why? Just say that I miss HSS...

No comments:

Post a Comment