Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Hiatus

Hhmmm...where do I start? It has been two years since my last post, and I'm still looking for words to write here now.

What had happened? Honestly I don't have an answer to that. Maybe I lost interest in blogging awhile back. Maybe I lack photos to start a post with, or I just don't have a time. Anyway, hopefully I won't take much time off to write something after this.

What has changed during these two years?


Nuffnang income...after for years. No more income after I stopped blogging though.


I'm trying to slim down. Currently I lost about 10 kgs after a few months. Glad to have a nearby gym that motivates me to attend frequently.


I'm a proud dad to a beautiful baby girl Chloe.


I shoot less with my camera now due to time constraints, but I shoot with my phone often. An essential kit.

Hopefully my next post wont't be that long. I still have my travel photos that needs to be shared soon.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment