Saturday, December 3, 2011

Jaja photoshoot, Likas Wetlands, KK

This photoshoot was held on the 29th of October, whereby my new camera makes it debut. It's the new Sony Alpha 77. After waiting for quite some time, this much-awaited camera finally in my hands, ready for action. I've used Alpha 200 and 700 before, then sold both together with all my lenses and flashes and bought the Nex-3. After a while, I missed the wireless flash function that is missing in the Nex camera lineup (except Nex-7), and I made the decision to get some used cameras while waiting for this new cam.

I bought the oldie-but-goldie Konica Minolta 5D, subsequently an Alpha 330 (super cheap from a friend, but sold it off recently) and finally the 77. Right now, my gears are Alpha 77, KM 5D, Nex-3 (paired with 18-55 kit and Carl Zeiss Pancolar 50mm 1.8 m42), Minolta 7000, Minolta 20mm 2.8, SAL 35mm 1.8, SAL 50mm 1.4, SAL 85mm 2.8 and the Sigma 70-210 push pull lens. Previously, the Sigma, due to its old chip, only can AF on the Mino 7000 but none on KM or Sony bodies. However, it can AF, albeit a slow one, on the 77. Suprising! Lastly, there's the HVL-F58 and F43 flashes.

Back to this session. It has been quite some time since we visited this place, so we decided to do it here. Be prepared for mosquitoes though.













As usual, group photo!

2 comments: