Monday, February 2, 2009

Lok Kawi Wildlife Park

It's been a while since I last updating this blog. Apart from busy doing my school work, I couldn't find the time to go and visit places. I'm having a little problem with my shots now, as it doesn't look worthy to be published. It is because of my lens, my dslr settings or the fact that I never post-processed my photos beforehand. I love taking photos, but somehow my compositions are poor. Hopefully trials and errors that will come next time will teach me a thing or two.



Nevertheless, during Chinese New Year holidays, I visited Lok Kawi Wildlife Park situated at the old Papar-Penampang road, around 15 kilometres from Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. The park is opened daily from 9.30am to 5.30pm. I have been there last year, but only equipped with my lousy handphone cam. The park provides visitors with many animal attractions; tigers, orang utans, elephants and many more. A restaurant is also provided for the hungry and thirsty, and there's a small open auditorium where animal shows are performed daily. You can get some souvenior shop located at the entrance of the park.
























If you want more convenience, you can hop onto on of these. Petrol powered though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment