Sunday, February 28, 2010

KKIP portraiture at an abandoned warehouse

Last Saturday we had another portrait shoot. As our model asked her car to be included in it, we decided to have the session at an abandoned warehouse. It is located at Kota Kinabalu Industrial Park. As I entered that place, saw a few fireman still trying to contain the smoke from Saturday's fire which I blog about in the previous post.

After setting up everything, I mount my cam with Shukrie's 11-18mm lens. We had four flashes to play with this time. Our models are Epong and Ann, two friendly and energetic people together with Epong's car, Myvi.










For this shot, we used a polystyrene foam to bounce a f42 to light up the faces, one at the feet, and another one fired 45 degrees down from the left side.



Here's some behind-the-scene shots.





Coincidentally, my friend Shukrie just got a call from the post office telling him that his parcel has arrived from KL. What's inside? His A100 after being converted into an IR machine.


The 'grandpapa' of Alpha cameras get rejuvenated. The cost for converting was RM500. I can tell that it's worth every ringgit.


I asked him to take a photo of me.


Yeah! I'm in IR.

No comments:

Post a Comment