Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My new shoes!

Recently, my wife gave me a new pair of shoes for Valentine's day. Woohoo! Thanks wifey! When I first saw the shoes, it was love at first sight. The fabric part of it blends nicely with the rubber sole. And it looked kind of retro-looking for a pair of futsal shoes. Oh, it's a Puma by the way. Puma Futsala IV.



Anyway, I'm not good in futsal or street soccer, or even football. I can't even dribble properly. But that didn't stop me to get another pair. Previously, I wore my Adidas badminton cum indoor cum volleyball shoes and the New Balance trainer. This particular Puma however, I could use it as a walk-around shoe.





The upper is made of suede and lightweight, breathable mesh, creating stability and comfort during fast indoor soccer action . For added durability, the toe has a molded rubber reinforcement. Hmm...no wonder I moved quicker nowadays. Hahaha.







I got the black-coloured one. There's another in white but it can get pretty dirty easily. Sadly that's the only two colour options that they have at Parkson 1 Borneo. There's a few more colour variants on the net.

Oh ya, up till now I lost four kilograms of weight. I really hope it will dip below the 90 kg mark before this coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment