Thursday, May 20, 2010

SMK Sundar's first ever inter-uniform bodies marching competition

Finally, my school organised its first marching competition among the uniform bodies yesterday. A few of my colleagues and I are the advisor for the Kadet Remaja Sekolah(KRS) and we had been praticing for the past few weeks.


Our KRS team.

Some of the teachers cheering for their teams.








A bit of camwhoring.

Some of the bodies that participated.









So, how did we fare? We got the consolation prize. The winner goes to Fireman's cadet.




Lasung accepting the consolation hamper on behalf of KRS.


Bob won the best commandant.

Anyway, I think it's not too late to wish all the teachers out there, Happy Teachers Day! The school just celebrated it this morning and I will blog about it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment