Thursday, June 10, 2010

Mr. Kuching 2010 at The Spring Kuching



With nothing much to do last week, my friends and I decided to have a TT at The Spring while shooting Mr. Kuching. It's gonna be the last outing with the Tammy as I will send it for servicing and hopefully it will perform like new when it comes back. I used an aperture of f4 with iso settings of 400-800. Pop-up flash was used on some shots.




Click click!

The event attracted a lot of people and photographers alike. There you can see a collection of fine glasses and bodies. It was packed, so I settled just at a spot hence the monotonous angle.






He won the Novice category.






The youngest at 15 years old.




He looks good for a 65-year old.





We didn't stay long however as we needed something to eat. Besides, the crowd's getting bigger and our knees getting weaker. By the way, I'm already in KK now to enjoy the school holidays while thinking of getting a short zoom. I'm torn between the Zeiss 16-80 f3.5-4.5 and the Tamron 17-50 f2.8.

1 comment: