Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Venturing into Full Frame

Now I know how 50mm feels like when it's used on a full frame. Unlike my ex-Minolta 50mm, when mounted on my a700, I got 75mm due to the 1.5x crop factor, and the framing is quite tight. I have to move more further from the subject to frame it nicely. 50mm on ff bodies however, feels wider, and could do as a walkaround lens.

Hence, I introduce to you, my ff camera.


Nice eh. Full frame in stealth mode.



















But then...sorry to disappoint guys, it's not Sony's FF cameras. And it's not digital either. It's just my old Yashica FX-3 Super. ;P Hehe. I can't quite remember when I last shoot with it, and there's another unfinished roll of film inside. So I took it out, replaced the LR44 batteries and to my suprised, the exposure metering works! It's fitted with a 50mm f1.9 lens. After some photos taken, then I realised about the 50mm differences on a ff and an APS-C bodies.



Erm, today's post is not about the camera anyway. It's just some shots I took using the V.2 alien gun and the Yashica as the subject. So, what do you think about the lighting? Shots taken with Tamron SP90.


How I wish that it's either the A850 or the A900 in this photo.








Shutter button, film foward lever and film counter.


There's a Bulb mode on the shutter dial!


Film rewinder.

No comments:

Post a Comment