Monday, August 3, 2009

A short look at Autoshow Expo, Tanjung Aru Plaza, Kota Kinabalu

I was informed about this event just yesterday morning by my brother. So far, I haven't got the chance to shoot a formal autoshow event so this is a good opportunity to try out some skills. I went there with a nikonian friend of mine, while waiting for my other half to sort out her wedding dress with her sister(it takes a long time you know. A lot of good selection and hard to make up decision).

Both of us came and decided to use our 70200s(he's using the Nikon lense...slurps) and shoot away. As the weather was very hot, some of our early photos did not reveal much detail as it was outshined by the sun's reflection, and underexposed as well. Then I remembered that it could be rectified by using flash. Quickly we took out our external flashes and the results was better.

Anyway, I didn't stay there long as the weather became unbearable. Here's what I managed to get from the event. Enjoy!






Pink does looks cute sometimes.




VIP rides.




Chromes overwhelming!




Gino.


Simple looking Mira Gino.




Entertainment on two wheels. Fun on the go!








Love the colours on this bike.










Loco style!


Mira Avy is here!





p/s I'm in the process of selling my camera and some of my lenses. Finally, I'm going for an upgrade. Agent 007, I'm coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment