Saturday, September 11, 2010

Our Singapore trip - Hotel 81 Fragrance

I booked my tickets and accommodation through AirAsia's Go, and I paid more than Rm1.3k for 4 days, 3 nights. As I'm not familiar with Singapore yet, I picked a reasonably priced hotel and within walking distance to MRT.

The hotel is situated at Lorong 12, Geylang which is quite famous for a different reason. :D But restaurants are abundant here, so keeping your tummy full will be easy. The nearest MRT is Aljuneid, about 15-20 minutes walk. Quite far, but we can see lots of things around Geylang on our way to the MRT and back. The room itself is not that spacious, but it comes equipped with basic necessities to make your stay enjoyable.
















Coffee/tea making facility and hair dryer are available. Sadly no wifi nor internet access but there's internet service within the hotel's vicinity.


Small but functional LCD tv. The hotel provides DVD player too.


Bathtub to soothe your tired legs after a day's walk.







For our trip next year, we plan to stay around Bugis. There's the Bugis market which houses nice souvenier shops and I do hope to visit its flea market. This time, I'll come prepared with extra cash as there's quite some things you can buy in Singapore which is either not available or expensive in Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment