Thursday, November 19, 2009

Water droplets session 2

Did another water shoot last week as I wondered how would the splash be if the water came in contact with different materials. Besides, I was using shutter speed of 1/6400 whereas my camera is able to go 1/8000 of a second. It would freeze the water even better.

First, I used a spoon.





Then, while washing the spoon, I saw some interesting water splashes on my hand.





After a while, it rained heavily. An idea popped out about capturing more water splashes on my hand. I went outside, and because of the high shutter speed and aperture value of F10-13, I need to get the F42 closer to my hand. It was drenched in water, but performed without fail throughout the shoot. The cam was mounted on a tripod and set to 10-sec shutter release.



No comments:

Post a Comment