Tuesday, December 2, 2008

First few photos...

I'm still trying to get used to DSLR settings, with most of my photos are on the manual mode. Having the twin kit really helps a lot, even though I was told that the Sony 75300 is a slow focuser than other lenses. Nevertheless, here are some of the photos I took.


Saw this humongous ship in KK port last week, the biggest I have seen so far. It's called Diamond Princess.




So I zoomed in.




Now I realized that's there's a lot of room's verandas at the side of the ship, kind of what you see at big hotels. I can even see the chairs and tables outside each room. One can't imagine how many people it can accommodate at a time.








Look at those 'nostrils'! I wonder how many horsepower does the ship have. Both photos are taken at 300mm. Luckily it turned out allright.

No comments:

Post a Comment