Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Mesilau

Last week I went to Mesilau near Kundasang in Sabah. Purpose of going? Test out what my A200 is capable of. I've never been there before, and what I see from Kundasang town are valleys and jungles. Didn't know that it houses a dairy farm and golf resort. The weather was nice and cold there, with an exhilarating view of the majestic Mount Kinabalu in front of you. Journey from Kota Kinabalu would take roughly around two hours. Planned to look around at Mesilau Golf resort but the weather was bad. Enjoy the photos then!



This is a must-view scenery. Luckily I got this one before the clouds settled in.



The view is simply beautiful.



A walk here is relaxing.



Everywhere is green!



A part of the dairy farm. Tried to shoot some cows but all I got are their rear views. Just a sideview only this time.



Moo!

No comments:

Post a Comment