Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Rest


Everytime when I go back to Kuching for the school holiday, I want a nice and cozy place to spend a night after half a day of driving. A good rest is vital, so always take extra precautions and remember your loved ones. :D In Bintulu, I always spend a night at Sunlight Inn. Value for money budget inn I must say. As Terry is my companion for most of my holiday trip, we booked the twin bed room which cost us RM68. The location is just nice, right in the old Bintulu town itself, with ample dining and entertainment places. Room size is just nice for the two of us, shower room can be upgraded, but still acceptable.


And the inn provide free wifi for its guest. That's a good bonus for heavy internet user like me. The bed is nice too, just the blanket is a bit thin this time around. I remembered it was a bit thick last June. TV with Astro is available too.


For budget travellers, I recommend this one to you. Enjoy your stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment