Monday, December 15, 2008

Sexy axe...



Sexy isn't she...
Just what I wanted after I heard it's sweet, sweet roar in 'Sweet Child O' Mine' many, many years ago when I just started picking up instruments. Some more photos with it's new strings.




Sorry to say, it's just a SX copy of the Gibson Les Paul.


But what the heck. I got it cheap from a nice chap, and he sold this together with a nice amp that I want to for my free time activities. It's a Roland Micro Cube. It's small, just as the name says, and looks cute too! Micro CUTE!



What I like about this small amp is that it packs some cool modelling amp sounds, effects like chorus, phaser, reverbs and so on. Don't be fooled by it's small size, it sounded bigger that it is. I was suprised. Money well spent again. Even better, it can be powered up using six AA batteries. Can bring along for busking sessions or for practice. Time for some inspirations for new songs!

No comments:

Post a Comment