Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sunny Hill, Kuching Ice Cream



To say that this place serves the best ice-cream in town, I cannot agree with that but there's something special about this little ice-cream parlour that keeps a steady customer everyday. My parents sometimes brought us here for some sweet treats when my siblings and I grew up. I think somehow it brings some nostalgic moments for most of us patronising there.


The amount of cars shows the popularity of this place.

The place which located near 3rd Mile roundabout, It is operated by the Seventh-Day Adventist Church and serves mainly vanilla and strawberry ice-creams. You can have it in a cup, a big bowl or even in a bread which seems like everyone's favourite. I noticed that they sell some cakes too. The taste never changed throughout the years. A really nice cure for a hot day!


Sundae cup. RM2.30.

No comments:

Post a Comment