Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Pimp My Honda...unveiled



I can't hide my excitement and joy when the bike came to life today. I'm afraid that after all these months, the engine would get some moisture or oil up into its valves and making it hard or won't start at all. Took us almost 15 minutes of hard kicking on the starter. We took it out for a spin and making some final adjustments. Blew up the main lamp but nevertheless, all mechanical and electrical components were working fine. The carburetor was cleaned beforehand so the bike's pickup increased. Sweet!





I'm really glad that we did this project by ourselves. And thank you so much to my cousin for without his guidance, I wouldn't have completed the bike. Did some photoshoot of the bike but I'm still not satisfied will the angle and flash positions.







So, what do you think of the bike?

1 comment: