Sunday, December 6, 2009

Second day at Pacific Sutera

What did I do today? Woke up early only to see that the clouds covered the mountains. Couldn't capture good sunrise so went back to sleep. After breakfast I went out to buy new tyres to fit in my wife's new rims for her car.


PIAA FR7 15" super lightweight.

Went back to Sutera, it's time for some sports!


Preparations before getting into action.












Waiting for a spare.

Then we head out to the jetty to do some wireless sunset shots.



Some slow shutter shots.


Pacific Sutera


Magellan Sutera

We thought to trying the dinner buffet here, but it costs RM100 ++ per person, so we had a very delicious, satisfying and cheaper one at Promenade Hotel. RM69 nett! After dinner, my brother and his girlfriend came over and we had another round of bowling. Went back to the room afterwards but then we decided to have some drinks at the lobby while listening to live music. Very entertaining.









Once again the UWA lens really helped a lot for this trip. I love how I can get close to the subject especially during the bowling game. It's a decent low-light performer too, maintains good sharpness even at iso1600.

Once again, I do hope I could catch a nice sunrise tomorrow. Till then, good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment