Thursday, December 10, 2009

Spiky the naughty monkey

Two days ago I went back to my wife's village to visit her grandmother. There, I met one interesting monkey, very playful and naughty. But its reactions were the funniest. Can't stop laughing and smiling at its tactics in getting some foods from us.

Time to test some shots using the Omnibounce diffuser with the F58. All shots taken with Tokina 28-70mm, most on f5.6. The ceiling inside the house was a bit red so I used white balance of 3600k.


A bit shy at first. Or was he thinking of ways to get foods from us?




Eh...what is that?


More food???


Sob...just rambutans for me.


I better do some acrobatics stuffs to impress these visitors.


Hey, what are you doing?


Hey stop! It's monkey business only here!

No comments:

Post a Comment