Saturday, April 4, 2009

Photo editing (photoshop?) the easy way!

I was browsing through my friend's band, Masterpiece on Myspace and I was attracted to their photosets which shows them at different locations such as signboard, on a street wall and I wonder how did they do that kind of photos. It looks kinda real. I can do something like that using photoshop but it does takes time especially when blending your own photos into an existing photo.

Hence I looked and looked all over the net, then I stumbled into this site where you just load your own photo into the selected template and wallah! Your photos can be seen on a wall, a construction site, magazines or even being held by the beautiful Paris Hilton. :D.

Here's some photos that I did just now.











and my personal favourite...


Ya I know...I don't fit as a Jedi Master. But what the heck. Haha.

Nice? Then head HERE for more! Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. haha. very nice bro. as easy as 1,2,3. no need to buy photo frame now. just advertise at the wall or construction sites. hahah.

    ReplyDelete