Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sunset at Tanjung Aru Beach, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah


Bring you snacks, bring your drinks and most important of all, bring your love ones. Here, the sunset will leave a wonderful experience and peacefulness(if you're looking for one). :D.

I thought that I won't be able to shoot the sunsets or good scenery while I'm in KK for the weekend. It was raining quite heavily late in the afternoon today and all my hopes are gone. Looks like I'm going to go home to Lawas empty handed this time. I went to Sutera Harbour yesterday but couldn't get any good shots either.

To kill some time, I went to Tanjung Aru beach to get some airplane shots. The sun still have not come out at that time and I needed some photos to update my flickr site. By the way, if you're going to the second beach, there's an open space there which is quite near to get a decent airport runway shots. Quickly I put on my 75300mm and waited. This is the time that I can practice my panning shots. Lucky for me, I managed to shot a few, and in the process met a young lad who is a junior trainer pilot.

While talking to him, the surroundings suddenly got bright and warm. I turned and watched the sun was about to go down. I said bye to the lad, and quickly headed to the beach. There were some couples spending lovely time together there, people fishing, a model shootout and a group of people doing wedding shots. This place is truly wonderful.
















How lovely...



Ahh...I found my inner peace. Happy Easter all!

No comments:

Post a Comment